Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

And now for something a little crazy...

In addition to my love for historical clothing (and lots of other things, but that's for another blog post), I also enjoy learning about the various royal families of Europe. Blame it on the royal wedding last year, my anglophelia, Princess Kate, or whatever you like. The long and short of it is, when I saw this photo of Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and her husband Daniel, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Source
Yes, they are wearing 1770's-80's clothing. No, it's not photoshopped. Don't get me wrong, it's adorable (Victoria and Daniel are always adorable), but I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it. Make of it what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'aaaaaaaaaaaakAAAQA

I was going to type something clever, but my cat provided this triumph of literature. Thank you for commenting! Just keep it clean, on-topic, and respectful.