Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

User Error! (+ links)

You saw nothing just now.

That was not the Decade Wednesday post you were looking for.
Source
Just a quick explanation for any of you that may have seen this week's Decade Wednesday post a bit early. Chalk it up to my absentmindedness. ;) Hope you enjoyed the preview. If you didn't catch my slip of scheduling, have some links to tide you over until Wednesday.

This fun site has several Regency themed generators such as character names, romance novel plots, and names for estates.

Foyle's War is coming back. I'm a huge fan of the show, but I'm a little apprehensive about this new series (set to air in 2013). After seeing Series 7, I'm rather of the opinion that the show should have ended when the war did. Still, I can't help but be a little excited that we'll get to see Michael Kitchen and Honeysuckle Weeks puttering around in 40's-50's England again.

One of my favorite websites, ImprovEverywhere.com, has two missions involving people impersonating historical figures (specifically Anton Chekov and King Philip IV of Spain) in public places. Hilarity ensues. Just a tip, though, don't click on the witness account of the Anton Chekov Improv, it gets a little rough. ;)

Hapy a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'aaaaaaaaaaaakAAAQA

I was going to type something clever, but my cat provided this triumph of literature. Thank you for commenting! Just keep it clean, on-topic, and respectful.